I finally got back to watching 24.
Hey! What'd you know? It's pretty good!!!! :p
Well, lots of people said season 6 started pretty good, that's why i watched.
I only watched season 1, and a bit of season 2. It got formulaic and the wife really annoyed me!! I heard she dies tho! :D!!!!! Then i heard Kim does stupid stuff and i dont'think i can watch anymore dumb people really making the situations worse and ofcourse, dragging the story unneccessarily.
Some commments:
1. Jack is a vampire?
2. Alexander Siddig plays a better bad guy than good guy. (hint hint)
3. Why was the bomber on the subway train in the LAST car???? Unless he planned on moving all the way to the front when he detonates the bomb. :p
4. You can't KICK someone through the back of a subway car.
But still good! Hopefully i will keep watching. hee
January 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment