March 24, 2007

So numb..

Who's idea was it go to bowling AND badminton on the same day?!?!?!
@__@ !!!!

Since I haven't really bowled in atleast 2 years, one would think that my bowling ball would be pretty heavy. Well, it WAS!! After 3 games, my thumb thumb was purple and was completely numb! Because I use custom ball, I have to use my entire hand...which means, all my fingies are in pain and i can't even hold a first ..damn it!

I knew I was gonig to play badminton as well la...but i haven't bowled in a while. So..during badminton, I really REALLY could barely hold my racquet. so..i ocassionally....let my..racquet..fly out of my hand !!! :(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Luckily no one on the receiving end..:D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

er.. I think I really have to THINK about the badminton thing...

B said...

That was because of bowlinggg :(

If i ask you to go bowling with me, you can say no gaa...perhaps.

Anonymous said...

what are you talking about? I love bowling! it's just that the pins don't go down ji ma

B said...

you DO, do YOU?? :P

That's an invitation!!! wheee!!!