January 7, 2008

Happy New Year?

Ooops! I haven't posted in a while! Sorry, just nothing much going on lately. (excluding the holidays, when i was busy^^)

Well, a very belated Merry Christmas and happy new year!!

What have i been up to? NOTHING!! Shopping a ton, shopping even more, and eating a lot! Also drinking too much coffee :(
Now my stomache doesn't feel well at all.

Oh but for Christmas, there was 1 big deal each day of my holidays, and maybe 2. But soooo enjoyable! heh heh

Some people say i've been having too much hotpot, but I beg to differ! I think i really need more!!! It's true when it's cold, you want to eat something warm and the chinese tradition would be to have hotpot in the freezing cold, no? :)
Excellent! I guess i just convinced myself to have a huge family hotpot at home for my bday! hee

i'm just blabbing on but i haven't wrote anything in a long time. Lately, i bought i atonnnn of coffee beans and really have been drinking way too much. Anyone want a coffee? I'll even deliver!! I like making it but i don't think i can consume that much. oh well, gotta do my work now.

No comments: