February 15, 2007

24, Lost, updates!

NOTHING AT ALL!!

I just have to ask, do you know people that use msn windows at full screen? :o
I just realized that my coworkers and some kids uses maximized windows to chat !!!

how can you possibly do other stuff at the same time??? Or is it really that important to concentrate on every word and conversation? :x
(don't take offence, i remember everything that you say ...instead)...
despite popular belief, I am NOT forgetful!!! ...and never late. ..pooh :( !!

On 24:
I only watched 30 minutes of it because I was a bit busy, and no one told me about it being 2 hours long! YOU!!!!!!! YOU!!!!!!!!
I just don't know about how long i will stick to it this time. And so many commercials!!

On Lost:
You know what? I like it! Knowing more about Desmond is good. I think he's one of the more interesting people on the island :)
I wonder what they are going to be about Charlie though! Will he get killed like he's destined to? Will he actually sacrifice himself in certain situations to save another knowing the fact that he could die in an accident??
Or will Desmond actually break his belief and somehow change fate??
:D!!
It's okay, charlie whines too much. Gets jealous WAYyYYyyYyYYyYy too easily.

Oh ya, CNY is coming! Who's going to Aberdeen on Sat. night? I hope I will be there. @_@ WHERE IS EVERYONE PARKING!?!? Is there another place to go too? I heard PNE doesn't have a CNY thing this year. True?

-b

No comments: