Not much is happening...
OH WHO AM I KIDDING!?!?!
Chinese New Year!!
Lmon is leaving for HK for an eternity! :(!!!! again!
Pooh's parents leaving....making everyone worried about her hurting herself :S
Friend+Mom is coming back for CNY. Woohoo! :D err..
Weekend stuff !(private stuff....hoho...KIDDING!!!)
Weekend: cousin bday and the cousins breakfast occasion!
I'm sure I told everyone about the cousins coalition monthly breakfast so i don't need to go into detail.
Tonight: Lost night! 2 hours!!
I'll be infront of the tv all night watching Lost! :) Starts at 8 on CTV-V, if anyone wanted to know. But 10 o'clock on ABC because the didn't want to go head-to-head again American Idol :O
And if u made it this far through my blog, i wish Lmon have a safe and fun trip :) !!
And congratz to Pooh for her graduation!!!!! temporary probation :p hee
February 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment