June 4, 2007

Stupid heat !

HEAT BAD !!! Bmon bad! =x


What a terrible sleep!! I'm usually a pretty heavy sleeper.
In the first 3 hours of my sleep, I am usually un-wakeable unless someone moves me or jabs me >_<

So i think i slept at 2 or something. I was watching new drama ^o^
Now i am backed up on the stuff I have to watch. I just switch back and forth.
Thanks Lmon for introducing me to .um..Fake..fate.umm.phase....Face to Fate! Fate to Face? O.o Too bad the Yuk Lan is so ugly i hate watching her. Actually, her acting is terrible. Show is not bad. i'd like to finish it ...when i can.

Now last week i got 2 other dramas on dvd's...that i guess i should finish so i can return them. "Heavenly in Laws" (search on CR la), funny...i guess. Not bad. Supernatural beings on Earth pretending to be normal ppl while learning about humans. You get the drill. I got some other comedy-drama i got too. I haven't got time to watch it. But atleast i actually think know what kind of shows my friend watches. =x
(which is disturbing....both are similiar types.) Anime is better with those stories ^o^

OH CRAP! I forgot the reason for my blog! haha. I like to ramble on ^^

Maybe i talk too much :(

anYWHO, It was soo stuffy at night !!!!! I can't believe i woke up at 3:30 just because of the stuffiness! Then i woke up at 5:30 again!! I turned on my big room fan on! I woke up at 7:30 cuz alarm went crazy. :( !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Super dead tired.

anywho, i'm typing too much. i need to get work done.
askl;fjasd;fjk0239jfasd;fs;adfjas;...........

No comments: