June 19, 2007

Woke up early today!

Isnt'it strange? Something about yesterday's weather affected me! This morning, i decided to wake up early, do my laundry, make a cappu..tea!!, pack my badminton bag, grabbed my camera bag, and i was off to work!! I got to work early too!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!

Now that i'm at work, i realize that my 2 main boss mainly are not here! and my other coworkers are in the other room playing with the tv/vcr @_@ !! I think they're watching "Three's Company" ai..

So what am i doing? I don't know myself!! I'm going to work on my photos then, since i got my camera beside me :p
Took some nice pics last night of the really kickass sunset :) !!


btw, I've gotten from really stupid to extremely stupid! EXTREMELY STUPID!!!!! It's getting worse everyday! it's like a disease...a stupidity disease :(!! pooh..

I'd tell someone about it, but i'm too scared to be lectured by that someone !!! SOMEONE!!! :(!!!!!

---->
hee, favorite past-time is still "haa haa siu pang yao" :)!!!! whee

No comments: